News & blog
Applications for Eurostars-2 programme now open
The new call for applications (cut-off 7) of the Eurostars-2 programme is now open for registration. The deadline to submit your project proposal is 14 September 2017.
Detailed call description, eligibility criteria and registration
On 13 June 2017, a webinar for potential applicants will cover the following topics:
• presentation of the Eurostars programme;
• why should I take part in Eurostars;
• the Eurostars process: application, evaluation, monitoring;
• an explanation of the eligibility criteria imposed on projects;
• a description of the evaluation criteria;
• tips and tricks for success;
The webinar will be followed by a questions and answers session.
Register to the webinar
For some general tips to improve the quality of your project proposal, please check out our 9 tips.
If you need help with all the different steps don’t hesitate to contact your NPC or directly ask question to the Eurostars Department of the EUREKA Network. Read more
23rd May 2017Funding competition: design foundations 2017 round 2
24th May 2017Chester mumpreneurs develop new website and expand into Europe