Congratulations to @ChamberWCNW on their annual ball #Chester and award winners. A wonderful evening with sponsors and winners @Cimteq @PlattsBedding @ZodeqUK @RecyclingUK @edgetransport @TABintheUK @DRBEngineering @ChristletonHS
News & blog
Government Publishes UK’s Industrial Strategy
The Industrial Strategy sets out a long term plan to boost the productivity and earning power of people throughout the UK.
It sets out how we are building a Britain fit for the future – how we will help businesses create better, higher-paying jobs in every part of the UK with investment in the skills, industries and infrastructure of the future.
Our 5 foundations align to our vision for a transformed economy:
- ideas: the world’s most innovative economy
- people: good jobs and greater earning power for all
- infrastructure: a major upgrade to the UK’s infrastructure
- business environment: the best place to start and grow a business
- places: prosperous communities across the UK
We will set Grand Challenges to put the UK at the forefront of the industries of the future.
We will use this strategy to work with industry, academia and civil society over the years ahead to build on the UK’s strengths, make more of our untapped potential and create a more productive economy that works for everyone across the UK.