News & blog
New Opportunity – Hungary
A Hungarian company responsible for a city park project is seeking engineering expertise to aid water management.
Engineering designs and plans are required for:
– use of thermal water
– the route of the water to the central storage area
– a central pressure vessel and engine room
Services are required for groundwater use. These are:
– establish and test swallet holes and source wells
– a feasibility study of groundwater use
– hydrogeological modelling
For more information, please register with our team in Hungary. Read more and other exporting opportunities.
21st December 2016Legat Owen announces Crewe property deal hattrick
22nd December 2016Chester-based digital marketing company Out There announces £180k investment