Develop your entrepreneurial skills with these exciting challenges
- Inspirational Learning Group are launching a series of FREE weekly enterprise challenges that young people can complete at home! A new challenge will be set every Monday with winners announced the following week! You can enter by uploading photos or videos to their social media streams!
- Use your creativity to design a greener future in the exciting competition
- A spring/summer long competition with weekly challenges all linked to STEM and creativity, based around the 1851 Great Exhibition
- This new project will deliver challenges suitable for everyone! Expect 3D design, hacks, future robots, coding and electronics (please note, there may be some small cost for equipment).
- Open for anyone between 7 to 15 years, young people can do this challenge at home, assisting the work of Airbus in helping people around the world in times of need.
- Enter the Go Construct Minecraft Buildathon competition to plan and build an environmentally friendly and sustainable structure with prizes to be won courtesy of Microsoft.