News & blog
High Sheriff of Cheshire Enterprise Awards scheme open for entries
The High Sheriff’s Awards for Enterprise 2017/18, Cheshire’s most prestigious business awards, are now open for entries.
In its 12th anniversary year, the awards offer thousands of pounds worth of prizes, as well as access to a network of support across Cheshire and a promotional opportunity for local businesses.
The winners will be announced at a presentation evening on March 22, 2018 in the stunning surroundings of Chester Racecourse. Guests will include business leaders, judges and the finalists.
- The winner of the High Sheriff’s Award for Enterprise, sponsored by LDF and O2, will receive a free place for one of its appropriately qualified managers on the award-winning MBA programme at the University of Chester worth £10,000.
- Winners of the High Sheriff’s Award for Responsible Business Practice, sponsored by Warrington Borough Council, the Mornflake Oats Award for Innovation, and the Roberts Bakery Family Business Award of Excellence will win £3,000 each.
- The winner of the Best Apprentice Award, sponsored by Barlows Electrical and Cheshire Business Leaders, and the new Micro Enterprise Award, sponsored by Baker Wynn Wilson and Cheshire East Council, will share £2,000.
- The winner of the Cheshire Business Exporter of the Year, sponsored by the West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce and Click Consult, will win a package of support to help research and develop overseas trade in one new market.
- The winner of the Cheshire Business Leaders Awards for Outstanding Cheshire and Warrington Business Leader and Cheshire and Warrington Entrepreneur of the Year will win membership of Cheshire Business Leaders worth £500.
The current High Sheriff of Cheshire, Sarah Callander Beckett, said: “As High Sheriff of Cheshire for 2017/18 I am delighted to be presiding over these business awards. During my year in office I am looking forward to a busy and full year getting to know businesses across the county.”
For more information visit www.cheshirehsae.co.uk and download an entry form.
The closing date for entries is Tuesday, October 17.
Further information can be obtained from Sally Williamson, Business Research Institute, email@example.com or telephone 01244 512888.
22nd September 2017Sci-Tech Daresbury Signs Up Six Partner Organisations