Looking forward to this event on Thursday, hopefully get to meet some of you. https://t.co/6Lkq5NiMJl
Adoption of Digital Automation Processes & Technology – Best Practice Learning Visit to RedEye International
Could Marketing Automation Boost Your Productivity?
Do you sell online to consumers and have under 250 employees?
Attend our FREE ‘Best Practice Learning’ visit to RedEye in Crewe.
Big Data, AI and Predictive Analytics – some of the recent digital developments that are enabling big brands to give each customer an optimal experience – driving improved sales, conversion rates and satisfaction levels. The biggest brands in the UK are already employing marketing automation software to intelligently manage this processes and, with our help, so could you.
This 1 day best practice learning visit will demonstrate what marketing automation is and how even smaller brands can utilise these technologies and processes to improve productivity.
The visit will:
• Introduce what Marketing Automation is and the value it can bring to your brand
• Explore the Customer Life Cycle and how automation can add value at each stage
• Demonstrate Automation Software, CRM and Customer Data Platforms
• Help you to assess the Return on Investment from these technologies
• Bring it all together so you have a clear understanding of how you could apply the learning from the visit to your own business.
The best practice learning visit will be hosted by RedEye International at their headquarters in the beautiful setting of Crewe Hall Farm. RedEye is a Digital Marketing Company specialising in Marketing Automation, CRO (conversion rate optimisation) and UX (User Experience) Services. They are experts in employing data driven strategies and unique technologies and solutions.
The day will include a working lunch and will be facilitated by an innovation expert who will ensure you take away practical lessons that can be applied in your own business.
To book your place please click here
Alternatively please contact Debbie Taylor
This event is free to attend, funded by Innovate UK through the Business Basics Programme