There are currently no Tweets to show.
Adoption of Digital Automation Processes & Technology – Best Practice Learning Visit to Siemens
Could Automation and Digitalisation boost your productivity? Are you a manufacturer and have under 250 employees?
Attend our FREE ‘Best Practice Learning’ visit to Siemens Digital Factory, Congleton
This 1 day best practice learning visit will demonstrate what is possible with industrial digital technologies and how even smaller manufacturers can utilise these technologies and processes to increase manufacturing productivity.
The visit will:
• Introduce Siemens’ journey to creating the ultimate Smart Flexible Factory
• Identify opportunities for adopting Industrial Digital Technologies
• Demonstrate Automation in testing and packing
• Help you to assess the Return on Investment from various technologies
• Bring it all together so you have a clear understanding of how you could apply the learning from the visit to your own business.
The best practice learning visit will be hosted by Siemens at their largest manufacturing facility for Variable Speed Drives in the UK, producing 1.3m Speed Drives per annum. In 2015, Siemens launched their ‘Vision 2020’ to become a world-class ‘digital factory’. This visit is a unique opportunity to learn from their experience.
The day will include a working lunch and expert facilitators who will ensure you take away practical lessons that can be applied in your own business. Access to expert advice and grant funding from the Made Smarter programme can also be explored.
To book your place please click here
Alternatively please contact Debbie Taylor
This event is free to attend, funded by Innovate UK through the Business Basics Programme