There are currently no Tweets to show.
Ask the Expert returns at Thornton Science Park!
Date & Time: Tuesday 2nd October 2018 8:30am – 10:30am
Location: Thornton Science Park, Pool Lane, Ince, Chester, Cheshire CH2 4NU
The WCNW Chamber are happy to announce that for the 3rd time, we will be bringing back our popular ‘Ask the Expert’ event.
Chamber networking brings together business people from all around North Wales and West Cheshire in a friendly and informal setting. Different to usual networking, this event promises guests the opportunity to engage with a variety of local experts specialising in a array of sectors to cater for your every business need.
Ask the expert is a fantastic way to meet experts from a range of sectors and ask them any questions that you may have. This events experts will be:
- IT Support – MWL Systems
- Education, Training and Apprenticeships – Cheshire College South and West
- Business Support – Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Legal – Hillyer McKeown
- Business Advice and Accountacy – Ellis and Co Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers
- Business Banking – NatWest Business Banking
- Wealth Management – Mercer & Associates Wealth Management
- Cyber Security and Network Services – Protos Networks
- Recruitment and Resourcing – Insignia Resourcing Limited
- Finance for Business – Wesleyan Bank
- Fire Security Solutions – Jackson Fire & Security Limited
- Bespoke Software Development – Overbyte Interactive
- SEO – Tree Frog Digital
- Back Office Support – Zodeq
- Marketing – Umbrella Marketing Team
- Eco Innovation and our prototype development project I2C (Innovation to Commercialisation) – Support Programmes from Thornton Science Park
- Policy and Business Representation – Matt Hodgson from West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
- Export and International Trade – Export Department from West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Organiser: West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Event Booking: To register click here