There are currently no Tweets to show.
Business Brexit Readiness Event – Deganwy
The West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce is launching a series of free, practical events in October to help businesses make sure they are ready for 31st October – whatever this may bring.
Whether you are exporting to the EU, the rest of the world, or both, there are challenges ahead. These may range from strategic operation to origin classification, and the associated cost implications, or simply logistics and associated customs procedures.
In order to help businesses prepare for life outside of the EU, the Chamber is delivering three breakfast events to provide;
• Information on the latest Brexit position from British Chambers of Commerce.
• Key advice from International Trade Experts to help firms plan for Brexit.
• An update on future changes including; Incoterms ® 2020, documentation and customs declarations.
• An advice pack including reference resources.
• The opportunity for further support through one-to-one business review meetings.
This support is open to both Chamber members and non-members across the West Cheshire and North Wales region and is free of charge.
| Date & Time:
|MON 14/10/2019 08:30 – 10:30|
|Quay Hotel and Spa, Deganwy Quay, Deganwy, Conwy, LL31 9DJ|
One-to-One Business Support
Delegates will have the opportunity to book one-to-one meetings with the Chamber International Trade Team to undertake a business review and prepare an individualised action plan, as well as receiving associated advice. Meetings can be held at your place of work or at the Chamber’s office in Chester.
To book your place please contact the Chamber’s International Trade Team via the details below;
Phone: 01244 669985