Business Planning Workshop
Date & Time: Thursday 8th June 2017 at 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Riverside Innovation Centre, Castle Drive, Chester, CH1 1SL
Designed to support new businesses to grow through exploring their purpose and future goals.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Review and understand your operating environment
- Use analysis tools and techniques to help you understand and review your current and future environment
- Define your organisation’s purpose and values
- Understand why your organisation exists and what that means in terms of how you would like and need people to behave
- Recognise the importance of a clear vision and understand where you want your organisation to go
- Identify the key components of an effective strategy
- Identify the steps of how your organisation is going to get there
- Identify and use appropriate tools to help you design your strategy
- Have an appreciation of existing tools to support your strategy development and take away examples to use in your organisation Read more
University of Chester: Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .