There are currently no Tweets to show.
CHESHIRE & WARRINGTON BUSINESS GROWTH PROGRAMME: How to start a business
Business Coach Chris Sharkey will lead this 2-hour session exploring the factors for business planning for start-ups. Come along as Chris guides you with the questions you need to ask yourself to move your idea forward looking at:
- Preparing your Business Plan – for the entrepreneurs own use.
- Preparing your Business Plan and case – to support requests for funding (and to understand what funders look for).
- Business Success and Failure Factors. Financial and Non-Financial.
- Management Skills needed to run a Business successfully.
- Leadership Skills.
- Networking Skills – and how to leave imprints on people.
Book your place here
Please note that to attend this event you must be signed up to the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme. To find out more about the 12 hours of fully funded support from the progamme and to register please email: email@example.com or call 01244 567 500.
To be eligible to apply for support from the growth programme you must be:
- Small– your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%.
• Local – your business address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.
• B2B – you must be (or plan to be) trading business-to-business and not selling directly to consumers.
There is parking available at the Little Roodee car park which is a short walk from the Riverside Innovation Centre. If you need a disabled parking space please contact the organiser and request one.