Chester Property Community Breakfast Event
Date & Time: Thursday 25th May 2017 at 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Location: Cheshire West and Chester Council HQ, 58 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP
This is a great event for anyone involved in the property community in Chester to learn more about the latest property developments, investments and investment opportunities.
There has been much activity in Chester recently and as the city continues to grow we are keen to provide an update and highlight the latest opportunities for businesses.
Join the Chester Growth Partnership for a series of short focused updates followed by an opportunity for a discussion and Q&A. The agenda will include:
- An update on progress and key developments
- Current and future opportunities
- Business support and funding opportunities
- Business rates information
- Guy Butler, Chair of the Chester Growth Partnership
- Alison Knight, Head of Places Strategy Cheshire West and Chester Council
- Clare Huber, Senior Programme Manager for Northgate and Major Projects
This is also an excellent networking opportunity. Read more
Cheshire West and Chester Council
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .