Companies House First Time Directors Seminar
Date & Time: Jan 27th from 9.30am
Location: Crowne Plaze, Chester, CH1 2BD
If you have just been appointed to a Company for the first time and want to know more about your responsibilities to Companies House then this is the seminar for you.
The aim of the seminar is to:
- explain how to easily and securely send information to Companies House
- protect your company from corporate identity theft
- inform you about Companies House compliance
- make you aware of changes to the Companies Act
- demonstrate how you can search and use Companies House information
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited.
In order to reserve your place at the event please click on the link here.