Confidence is Contagious! Are you a Confident employer?
Date & Time: Tuesday June 19th 2018.
Location:Cheshire College South and West at the Ellesmere Port campus
Are you aware of the range of support available to you as an employer to assist you to:-
Support your existing staff
Recruit new staff
Train and develop staff
You are invited to join us at this breakfast event hosted by Cheshire College South and West at the Ellesmere Port campus, Tuesday June 19th 2018.
This is your opportunity to find out about the range of support available to you as an employer to support your workforce.
This will include:-
• Disability Confident Employment scheme and resources available linked employing disabled people and how the scheme can help your business.
• Support available for your employees, including: Access to Work, The Mental health support service and the fit for work website.
• Cheshire West & Chester Workzones to help you with recruitment.
• Support for training and staff development linked to apprenticeships and training.
• The business support offer from the Councils Business Growth Team.
Organiser: Cheshire College, South & West
Event Booking: Click here to register