Create a winning Export formula & Grow your Chemical Exports
Date & Time: 22 May 2018, 09:30 – 11:30
Location: The Racecourse, Chester, CH1 2LY
Did you know: The wider chemical and pharmaceutical sector (manufacturing plus distribution) in the UK is the largest exporter of manufactured goods with annual exports of close to £50 billion.
With the support of the European Regional Development Fund and Chemicals North West, this event will help you to develop your international sales strategy, access overseas opportunities and
apply for funding.
Come and join us for breakfast and…
- Discover global opportunities and how to access new markets;
- Learn how our ERDF program can help your business with a matched funded grant or consultancy assistance;
- Hear news on forthcoming Northern Powerhouse Mission to Chemspec and how you can get involved;
- We will be joined by speakers from Chemicals NW, UK Export Finance and The Growth Hub;
- Free to attend, we look forward to welcoming you.
Organiser: Department for International Trade (DIT)
SME’s based in Cheshire will have priority to attend this event. Click here to register