Creating Sustainable Growth through Breakthrough Innovation
Date & Time: Friday 12th May 2017 at 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Location: Groundwork Cheshire, Lancashire & Merseyside – Northwich Office, Yarwoods Arm, Navigation Road, Northwich, CW8 1BE
Are you an Owner Manager, Senior Manager or Financial Director of a business that is looking to grow in 2017 and beyond?
Join us to explore a business model that will enable you to start thinking and developing breakthrough innovation which can have immediate impact on your profit!
Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub are delighted to be hosting this exclusive event which is for businesses looking to increase profit and take their business to the next level. Dr David Keefe will be sharing with you “The Sirius Business Transformation Model”. This workshop event, is an extremely interactive session and is packed with top tips and will challenge you to think about your growth plans.
Discussion points will be:
- Why it is vital to go beyond ‘getting better’ through continuous improvement – to ‘becoming different’ through continuous transformation.
- Beating Industry leaders through disruptive innovation
- Business model innovation – the highest form of competition in business, yet the least understood.
- Transforming your company culture – assessing the extent to which it is needed
This event is aimed to set you on the right tracks to growth. Places will be restricted to 20 to enable participants to be interactive.
This exclusive event will also be providing updates on all the business support available to Cheshire and Warrington Businesses including new Grant Funding
This event is Free but places are strictly limited and eligibility applies. Refreshments will be provided.
Register your place or call 03300 245007 to confirm your booking
Eligibility: The business must meet the below criteria:
- Have ahead office in the Cheshire & Warrington LEP area and are looking for growth opportunities
Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .