Accessing Business Finance Made Clear
Date & Time: Tuesday 30th January 2018 4pm – 6.30pm
Location: The Centre, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6YN
Start 2018 the right way for you and your business by learning about how to access the range of business grants and financial support available across Cheshire and Warrington. To help you navigate the amount of financial support available, you will hear from a host of business support and finance experts who will be able to provide you with the most relevant, up to date and most importantly, practical advice that you can access locally as a Cheshire and Warrington based business looking to develop and grow.
In partnership with the Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub, you will hear from a range of ambassadors for Business Growth including:
- The British Business Bank; the Government owned economic development bank who provide a range of access to finance programmes including the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund offering:
- Microfinance between £25,000 and £100,000
- Debt Finance between £100,000 and £750,000
- Equity Finance between £50,000 and £2m
- The Manufacturing Growth Fund; who provides SMEs with grants towards the cost of bringing in specialist expertise for eligible projects. The grants are to assist with the introduction and launch of new products and to improve productivity within businesses.
- Connecting Cheshire: Digital 2020 is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and provides to eligible SME’s based in Cheshire and Warrington a suite of intensive Digital seminars to increase business productivity and growth via ICT, shortly followed by a Broadband Connection Voucher scheme which will provide an opportunity of finance worth up to £3,200 towards the purchase of equipment to enable businesses to exploit the opportunities arising from superfast broadband.
- Cheshire Leader Programme/ Rural Development Programme who provide grants to support the growth of rural businesses, farm diversification and investment in new facilities & businesses across Cheshire & Warrington.
As well as hearing about all of the new financial support available from our informed expert panel of speakers, you will also have the opportunity to talk to any one of the financial providers individually at the event in an informal networking session to find out how your business could benefit from the support available.
Places are limited so book soon to avoid disappointment.
This event is Free but places are strictly limited, so booking is essential. Refreshments will be provided.
In order to register for the event please click on the link here