Driving a happy workforce to £50m turnover
Date & Time: Tuesday 7th February 2017 at 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Location: Mitchell Group – Lexus Showroom, Cheshire Oaks, Stanney Mill Lane, Chester, CH2 4RG
How to achieve a £50million turnover – organising your business for growth
- Hear first-hand from one of the region’s most dynamic and pioneering leaders, who will share his journey to an annual turnover of more than £50 million.
- Business owners, senior managers, financial directors and entrepreneurs across Cheshire and Warrington are being given an EXCLUSIVE opportunity to learn from Mitchell’s Group Owner and CEO, Mark Mitchell, who will give tips and advice on what it takes to grow business from £10,000 to £50million, and to cope with the challenges along the way.
- Places are limited for this exclusive and FREE event, so sign up early, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask questions and debate the challenges businesses face in 2017 among your peers.
Tuesday February 7th 8am – 10am – The Mitchell Group – Lexus Showroom
- Organised by the Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub and hosted in the Boardroom of Mitchell Group, Cheshire Oaks. Owner and CEO Mark Mitchell provide delegates with an insight into how he has steered his teams and motored his way to success. Delegates will also get the chance to see the latest Lexus, Mazda and Skoda models.
- This exclusive event will also provide updates on all the business support available to Cheshire and Warrington businesses including new Grant Funding, along with an overview of the new Strategic Economic Plan for Cheshire and Warrington 2040.
This event is Free but places are strictly limited and eligibility applies. Refreshments will be provided.
Register your place or call 03300 245007 to confirm your booking
Eligibility: The business must meet the below criteria:
- Have a head office in the Cheshire & Warrington LEP area and are looking for growth opportunities
Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .