Embedding Continuous Improvement Workshop
Date & Time: 28/06/2018 – 07:30 – 14:00
Location: The Centre, Birchwood Park, Warrington WA3 6YN
This workshop will provide an in-depth look at the lean manufacturing techniques – 5S and Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED). During practical exercises, our manufacturing advisors will explain the theory behind these tools and demonstrate how delegates can implement them within their operation to eliminate waste, promote teamwork and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- understand the theory of 5S and SMED
- be able to identify waste across the operation which will increase efficiency and productivity
- acknowledge the benefit of team working and standardisation of processes
- be equipped to propose and implement improvements
- be motivated to operate in a culture of continuous improvement
Restrictions: The workshop is exclusively for SME Manufacturing businesses. Non-manufacturers will not be permitted to attend.
Organiser: GC Business Growth Hub
Event Booking: Click here to register