Enterprise Europe Network – Access to R&D funding and finance
Date & Time: Thursday 15th June 2017 at 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Inventya, 520 Birchwood, Boulevard, Birchwood, WA3 7QX
Finding the finance and funding you need to help grow your business can be a major hurdle for entrepreneurs and smaller companies.
Have you ever asked:
- What grant funding opportunities are available?
- Who is likely to offer venture capital investment or loans?
- How should you sell your business plan to would-be investors?
- What tax relief is available if you are undertaking R&D?
To answer these questions and more Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is running an access to finance event to support organisations navigate today’s R&D and investment landscape.
Find out what schemes are available and how you can make the most of them. Our experts will help identify the right funding opportunities for your company’s growth, looking at sources such as:
- Grant Funding
- Venture and Seed Capital
- Capital Debt Finance Loans
- R&D tax credits
As well as hearing from our panel of experts, delegates will be able to book 15 minute 1-2-1 meetings to discuss specific questions, issues or projects ideas. Read more
Enterprise Europe Network
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .