Find out how the Macc Pledge Partnership can help your talent pipeline
About this Event
Talent attraction and retention is vital for growth and we are looking to reach out to employers in the area to come and find out more about engaging with the Macclesfield Pledge to help address this challenge.
The Pledge Partnership, part of the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership, puts employers at the heart of inspiring, informing and communicating with the next generation of employees in Cheshire and Warrington.
As part of the Macclesfield Pledge, we are extremely privileged that all the schools and colleges within our area are already working with us and keen to work with local businesses to help young people in the area become more employer ready.
The Macclesfield Pledge Partnership can help employers to:
– Develop a pipeline of young talent
– Headhunt apprentices / trainees / employees
– Work directly with young people, teachers, parents, youth groups.
– Ensure young people have the right knowledge and skills for the job market in the locality
– Work collaboratively to improve the retention and skills in the area. – Networking opportunities
– Raise awareness/profile of your company
– Share best practice
Following the successful pilot of The Pledge Partnership in Macclesfield and Crewe, The Pledge Partnership is now part of the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership and funders including European Social Funding have enabled us to roll out The Pledge across the region. We now have nine Pledge areas of which Macclesfield is one and we are keen to engage as many employers as possible to build on the success that has already been achieved.
Contact: For more information or any questions please contact Georgina Mills, Macclesfield Pledge Facilitator: email@example.com or call 07506 478 673.