From Export to U.S. Expansion – Liverpool
Date & Time: 14th September 2016 from 14:30pm to 18:30pm
Location: Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce – One Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9HG
This seminar in collaboration with SelectUSA, HSBC, British-American Business Council (BABC) and the Council of American States in Europe (CASE) brings together partners and expert panelists to discuss and share practical information for businesses currently exporting to the U.S. and those looking to set up a presence in-market and take advantage of the wealth opportunities.
SelectUSA is the United States government program to promote and facilitate business investment in to the U.S.
Topics for discussion
- Why should your company move from an export to an investment strategy in the U.S. market place?
- When is the right time in your growth trajectory to make the move in to the U.S.?
- How should you go about navigating the U.S. business environment of legal, tax, IP, investment and location issues?
- U. S. Embassy, London
- British-American Business Council North West
- Council of American States in Europe (CASE)
- UK Trade & Investment
DIT North West: USA Events
In order to register for the event please click on the link here