There are currently no Tweets to show.
HR and Recruitment Masterclass
Date & Time: Thursday 27th June 2017 at 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Riverside Innovation Centre, Castle Drive, Chester, CH1 1SL
Designed to equip participants with the foundation skills in HR and recruitment.
The session will be divided into three different subject areas:
1) Learn how to recruit
- Establish how to identify a recruitment need
- Understand the importance of values and company brand when recruiting
- Establish how to write an effective job description and person specification
- Understand the process of recruitment in order to select the right candidate
- Learning how to undertake an effective recruitment interview
- Have an appreciation of the legislation surrounding recruitment including how to make an offer of employment
2) Learn how to retain talent within your organisation
- Know how to create an effective induction plan including probation plan
- Understand how to motivate and engage your employees
- Consider how to manage the performance of your employees
3) Learn how to further maximise talent in your organisation
- Understanding the role of the Manager
- Know how to create a happy team
- Consider the importance of career development and succession planning. Read more
University of Chester: Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .