Insider Breakfast: Cheshire – The Ripple Effect 2017
Date & Time: Tuesday 19th September 2017 at 7:30 am to 9:15 am
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Alderley Edge , Macclesfield,SK10 4TG
Science, transport and fintech are three of Cheshire’s highest profile growth sectors and their ripple effect can be seen throughout the county and the wider area.
For this breakfast event, Insider is gathering key figures in science, transport, fintech and the public sector to discuss the challenges and opportunities for businesses in the county.
We will look at:
- The regeneration potential in the county – areas ripe for improvement
- Which sectors are set to benefit most from the county’s success?
- What are the long-term effects on Cheshire’s SME business community when it comes to skills and talent?
- Does Cheshire have the infrastructure to attract more businesses?
- What are some of the challenges we still need to overcome
Cheshire’s Science Corridor is of national significance, a new “golden triangle” of sci-tech ambition between Manchester and Liverpool. Read more
Insider Media Limited
In order to register for the event please click on the link here