Date & time: 29th June 2018, 08:30-12:00
Location: Riverside Innovation Centre, Chester
Designed to equip participants with the skills to effectively use LinkedIn as a powerful marketing tool.
This intensive 3-hour workshop provides a step-by-step guide how to find, connect and engage with your ideal clients. The workshop covers how to:
- Build an impressive personal profile
- Plan and develop your LinkedIn strategy
- Find suitable networks of contacts
- Create and develop opportunities
- Generate more leads
- Avoid cold calling and get straight to your ideal decision marker within minutes
Refreshments will be provided. Registration will be from 12:30pm with the workshop due to start at 1pm.
Organiser: University of Chester (Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme)
Event booking: To secure your place on this workshop, register now by clicking here.