Managing Exits & Ending Difficult Employment
Date & Time: 12th May – 2pm – 4.30pm
Location: Birchwood Golf Club, Kelvin Close, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 7PB
“Managing Exits & Ending Difficult Employment Relationships”
- Poor performers with previous good appraisals
- ‘Impossible’ employees who fall out with everyone
- The process hijacker – who tries to derail any management action with sick-notes and grievances
- The apprentice who just doesn’t seem to ‘get it’
- The ‘untouchables’ – employees who have protected characteristics
Do any of the areas covered ring true in your business? We draw on our collective HR and legal experience and expertise to explore the tactical and practical options when seeking to end employment in some of the more challenging employment situations. Delegates will be able to discuss ideas, best practice and personal experience with our employment law experts.
William B Rose & Associates LLP
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .