There are currently no Tweets to show.
Public Sector Tendering Masterclass
This free masterclass is being provided to help smaller businesses based in Cheshire East learn how to win public sector contracts, in association with North Cheshire Chamber of Commerce.
The masterclass will show small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) from Cheshire East how public sector procurement works, the different frameworks in public sector contracts, how to identify the best opportunities and how to write a winning bid. The masterclass is suitable for businesses new to the tendering process or looking to improve how they tender.
The one-day masterclass aims to cover the whole process from start to finish, focusing on three key areas:
• FIND – Looking for tendering opportunities
• BID – Practical bid management skills
• WIN – Ways to ensure the bid submission is a winning one
The interactive session will help you to:
• Understand public sector procurement processes
• Represent your financial position
• Identify your strengths, weaknesses and unique selling points
• Utilise techniques that make the bid process efficient and effective
• Quickly build up a knowledge base of procurement processes
• ‘Punch above your weight’ when participating in procurement processes.
100% of past attendees would recommend the masterclass.
“Covered everything I was looking to find out – an organised step by step guide to the practicalities of finding, evaluating and preparing a winning tender.” COS Recruitment
Please note, this event is only open to businesses based in Cheshire East, and to ensure more businesses can benefit, please only book one attendee from your business.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Registration and refreshments are at 9.30am for a prompt 10.00am start. The masterclass finishes at 5.00pm.
Book your place here