Resilience in Business Seminar
Date & Time: March 3rd from 8.00am
Location: The Board Room, Riverside, Mountbatten Way, Congleton , Cheshire, CW12 1DY
Cost: £10 non members (Free to members)
How can you increase the resilience in your business and of your people in the face of day to day challenges or major catastophy?
A thought provoking seminar that will give you practical pointers to ensure your business has resilience built in to its’ culture.
At this seminar you will hear from:
- Dianne Sinclair – Bessancourt Associates
- Kevin Cook – Business Doctors
- David Watson – East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise
- Chris Cowdray – NKC Group
- Paul Longmore – Safety Assessment Solutions
In order to register your place at the event please click on the link here.