School of Mojo Meetup (Cheshire)
Date & Time: Wednesday 8th March 2017 at 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Location: The Merlin, Wilmslow Road, Alderley Edge, SK9 7QL
Who can benefit?
- Anyone selling a product or service
- Anyone looking for work
- Anyone looking to be a more confident communicator.
Why is it needed?
Although we live in an increasingly digital world, we’re still human beings and social animals. The interpersonal skills needed to build trust and connection are as important as ever. After all, in business we’re always told that people buy people first and foremost.
School of Mojo Meetups
These are regular meetings of like-minded people, who want to know more about how to promote a product, service and of course themselves. In these sessions each person introduces themselves and reveals what they’re trying to promote. From those introductions certain communication themes emerge and we discuss these in a safe and facilitated forum.
Examples of themes:
- Presenting skills
- How to network effectively
- The art of conversation
- Facilitation skills
- Blogging and the concept of content marketing
- Emotional intelligence
- But an underlying theme in all of this is the story you tell – about yourself, about what you offer.
- Beyond the Meetups
- Some of you may be interested in developing these skills further and we have several options for you: Read more
School of Mojo
In order to register for the event please click on the link here .