Self-employment & HMRC – what you need to know
Date & Time: April 12th 2016 from 16.00pm
This webinar is aimed at people who are either newly self-employed or perhaps thinking about going self-employed. We will cover:
- Business types and legal structures
- How you tell HM Revenue & Customs that you have started in business
- The basics of National Insurance for self-employed people
- The importance of good record keeping and useful information and tips
- An introduction to Self Assessment Online
- Budgeting for your first tax bill
You will also have chance to ask questions.
In order to register for the event please click on the link here.