Selling Online: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Learn how to develop effective online sales strategy and question whether digital sales is right for your business.
This interactive workshop focuses on digital sales and marketing and looks at how you can use it to grow your customer base and improve your profit. We’ll outline the principles of using analytics to measure your impact, and explore the basics of Pay-Per-Click, AdWords and Search Engine Optimisation. We’ll also look at why strategy, rather than technology is the key to creating really effective online sales.
• Tools and Platforms to support digital marketing.
• Measuring impact and success.
• Creating a Digital Marketing campaign.
• Where are my people – how do I reach the right audience?
• GDPR, Opt In, Consent to communicate.
• Is digital right for you?
The course incorporates games and other activities and is not all screen based.
Introduction to your Workshop Delivery Partner
Ruby Star Associates help businesses, social enterprises and charities of all shapes and sizes grow, build accountable teams, generate more income, and innovate. We help leaders free up their time, surround themselves with brilliance and focus on the stuff that really matters. We are all about enterprise, entrepreneurship and making a massive difference.
Kate Carney is the voice, eyes and ears of your customers. She can quickly put herself in your customers shoes to give a perspective that it’s hard to get when you’re busy building your business. She has previously held innovation roles for Blue Chip companies. If you need strategic marketing input and advice, it’s Kate you need. With a background of all things, marketing, innovation and customer experience, Kate is experienced in supporting businesses to gather, analyse and use insight. She is also an expert in helping SMEs to put in place business growth strategies with a clear return on Investment.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme which provides 12 hours of fully-funded support through our workshops – if you are not yet registered on the programme you can still register for a workshop ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility.
For any queries please email email@example.com or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
• Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.