Skills & Growth Company Innovation Breakfast
Date & Time: Thursday 19th October 2017 at 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG
Grow your business through innovation
The Skills & Growth Company invite you to join us for breakfast on Thursday 19th October 2017 at Alderley Park Conference Centre from 8 -10.30am.
Hear from innovation experts who can help you:
- Access skills and innovation partnerships
- Benefit from tax relief on research and development activities
- Help connect to international markets
- Safeguard your ideas and intellectual property
- Dr. Paul McKenna, from the Enterprise and Business Partnerships team at Lancaster University.
- Charles Jacobson, from the Department for International Trade
- Ian Rowland, Head of the Innovation Group at Grant Thornton
- Jack Stevenson-Hill, patent attorney at Marks & Clerk
Event Organiser: Skills & Growth Company
In order to register for the event please click on the link here