Social Media Marketing
Learn how to boost your business presence and sales by utilising key social media platforms.
The Social Media Marketing Workshop is for people who want to know what works and what doesn’t work on Social Media.
Many people are finding the world of social media confusing – they are not sure what to do, what strategies to use, or how to get the best from Social Media for their business. They find that there is a lot of conflicting information and advice and while they frequently use social media personally, how to transfer that into a successful marketing strategy is proving difficult.
Outline of the session:
• What is Social Media marketing?
• How can Social Media be used as part of your marketing strategy?
• What is the nature of the Social Media messaging – what to say and what not to say.
• What works and what doesn’t on the major social channels.
• How to use video for Social Media. Since video has become increasingly important, we will talk about some of the key principles from a Social Media perspective. What to do, how to do it and what not to do.
• The opportunities for paid media on social media.
• Developing and implementing a Social Media marketing plan.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
Martin Corlett-Moss has worked in marketing for the past 29 years across every function, from product and pricing to traditional advertising, digital media and strategy. Through his career he has worked at a senior level for, and with, some of the most amazing brands in the UK from Mercedes and Volvo through to Harper Collins, Lloyds TSB and Bentley. For the last 6 years Martin has run a highly successful marketing agency working extensively with start-ups and small to medium enterprises, helping them to get the best out of their marketing. Helping them to spend less and get better results. Martin is an experienced trainer and mentor and is known for delivering valuable, real world information, showing what can – and indeed should – be done in the ever-changing world of marketing.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme which provides 12 hours of fully-funded support through our workshops – if you are not yet registered on the programme you can still register for a workshop ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 512 655. Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
• Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.