The Mid Cheshire Development Update
Date & Time: Thursday 9th March 2017 at 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Location: Northwich Memorial Court, Chester Way, Northwich, CW9 5QJ
The Mid Cheshire Development Board and Cheshire West & Chester Council invite you to attend a Development Breakfast at Northwich Memorial Court on Thursday March 9th.
Join us for an opportunity to review and assess development activity across the Mid Cheshire area and discuss future opportunities.
There’s been a wealth of activity across this area and this event will provide an update on the successes and planned activity and consider ideas and opportunities for the future.
This breakfast event is targeted at property professionals and stakeholders. Guest speakers will focus on:-
- Northern Gateway Development Zone update
- PSP (Public Sector Partnership) highlight future development land and Investment Opportunities in Winsford
- Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Hub business support update and Scale Up grant programme
- Northwich Development Update, including Barons Quay and Town Centre
- Presentation from the Women’s and Men’s Pro Cycling Tour coming to Northwich in May
The event will take the form of a series of short focussed updates followed by an opportunity for a discussion and Q&A with the assembled panel.
Breakfast and refreshments will be provided and the event is due to end around 10.30am. Read more
Mid Cheshire Development Board
In order to register for the event please click on the link here.