News & blog
CHESHIRE AND WARRINGTON LEP CHARITY OF THE YEAR
Cheshire and Warrington LEP is inviting local charities to express an interest in becoming the LEP’s ‘Charity of the Year’. Over the last year, the LEP has been delighted to support Cheshire Young Carers and would now like to extend this opportunity to other potential Charities. While this doesn’t mean a direct financial contribution, it does mean that the LEP will include your logo in all electronic communications, as well as looking at ways LEP officers might practically support your Charity, throughout 2020.
In order to qualify, Organisations must be;
- A constituted Charity with an established Board and registered with the UK Charities Commission
• Delivering a benefit directly to the communities of Cheshire and Warrington
• Deliver services that benefit the whole of Cheshire and Warrington
• Deliver a benefit that contributes to Cheshire & Warrington LEP’s Strategic Economic Plan, particularly in relation to ‘creating great places to live and an excellent quality of life’, or helping develop an inclusive society.
• Be in a position to engage with the Cheshire & Warrington LEP throughout the year to maximise the partnership
Organisations are asked to submit a short expression of interest (no more than a side or two of A4) setting out how they meet the above criteria. Please send through to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 23rd January 2020.
We look forward to supporting the excellent work that Charities across the region are doing!
30th October 2019Awards abound for region’s most innovative entrepreneurs