About 11 hours ago
Eco-Innovation Cheshire and Warrington.
University of Chester
1. Offers SMEs in the Cheshire and Warrington area unique access to the resource, excellence and expertise of University of Chester and Lancaster University. An eligibility criteria applies.
2. Provides businesses with the opportunity to be part of a SME structured programme of collaborative R&D interventions and activities.
3. Supports SMEs to innovate and commercialise new low carbon technology products and services.
2. One to one business support and advice to transform your R&D and commercialise new technology or services.
3. A gateway for your business to connect and benefit from the resource, excellence and expertise of University of Chester and Lancaster University.
Many of the services are provided free of cost. Businesses will need to make a minor contribution to the longer and more intensive research and innovation projects.