Your people are what make your business.
We offer a range of support services that can help your business develop your workforce, remain competitive and plan for the future.
The Growth Hub can help your business to:
- Identify any skills gaps that you have now and may encounter in the future
- Develop a workforce development plan to engage with employees which can help reduce employee turnover
- Access and utilise funding for skills and training including: the Apprenticeship Levy, Government Grants, Sector Specific Schemes
- Engage with the next generation in schools and colleges through The Pledge Partnership
- Develop the skills of your people so the business can fully utilise new digital technologies through The Digital Skills Partnership
- Learn with the soon to be launched Virtual Institute of Technology
- Access the latest graduate talent and promote your business to students from several universities
- Identify a suitable apprenticeship provider locally and further afield, for apprenticeships ranging from school leavers to MBA apprenticeships
- Consider what type of role is best for your business; an apprenticeship, a graduate role, an internship or a permanent role
- Understand the latest programmes and initiatives including: T-Levels, Degree Apprenticeships
- Accelerate innovation with a knowledge transfer partnership accessing academic knowledge
The skills support we offer is part of a larger skills and education plan developed by Cheshire and Warrington LEP Skills and Education Board. The Board is private sector led and has representation from various sectors of industry. Find out more about the LEP’s Skills and Education Plan.
National Apprenticeship Week – 3rd – 9th February 2020
National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) 2020 will take place from 3 to 9 February 2020. For the first time, the week has been extended to include the weekend, giving the entire apprenticeship community more opportunity to get involved with activities. The Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership will be supporting NAW as part of its ongoing commitment to skills and apprenticeships in the sub-region.