Cheshire West & Chester Start-up support
Blue Orchid & Cheshire West & Chester Council
Providing a range free of business support services, designed to be tailored to your business idea includes being teamed up with a Blue Orchid business advisor.
Your Blue Orchid advisor will help you progress your business idea, guiding you through the process. This will include:
- Practical and bespoke one-to-one business advice
- Developing your business idea
- Advice and support in writing a detailed business plan
- Workshops covering business planning, sales and marketing strategies, cash flow forecasts in your first year of trading
- Access to a start-up grant to help with relevant costs
- Referrals and sign posting to other local support
The Programme is open to residents of the Cheshire West and Chester area who are looking to start a new business. Blue Orchid has been delivering business start up support across Cheshire West and Chester for almost 10 years and have assisted over 500 people to start a new business.
The service is free to all eligible individuals.