FSB Legal and Tax Investigation Protection
Federation of Small Businesses
All FSB members automatically gain access to the FSB Legal Protection Insurance policy. Legal protection covers many different scenarios, ensuring you and your business are covered, and access to a 24 hour, seven days a week, 365 days a year legal helpline.
A right of membership offering you online legal advice on many aspects of employment law, with a wealth of important information available online in-case you face dismissal or discrimination claims and employment tribunals.
FSB Membership gives you comprehensive and free tax advice and tax investigation insurance as part of membership – protecting you if you are selected for an HMRC investigation.
• Free 24/7/365 access to business legal advice from qualified lawyers.
• Peace of mind knowing you are protected as soon as you join the FSB.
Tax Investigation Protection:
• Free tax advice helpline manned by Revenue-trained specialists.
• Former tax inspectors, liaising with your accountant, represent you during any HMRC investigation.
• Tax investigation insurance - any fees that the FSB agrees with your accountant are covered in your policy.
• IR35 legislation covered.
• Tax / VAT / Aspect protection.
• Cover up to £50,000.
By joining the FSB (see also www.fsb.org.uk)
Free with FSB membership: FSB membership starts from just £130 for the first year with a £30 registration fee and is dependent on how many employees you have.
The FSB also offers a discounted £55 associate membership specifically for additional directors or partners involved in the same business as the full member. See Click Here for Full Charges