Generic Childminders – HMRC e-Learning
The aim of this e-Learning package is to give you, as a self-employed Childminder, information on what you need to do to stay on the right track with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and save yourself time and money.
• Telling HMRC you have started
• Tax and National Insurance, what the rates are and important dates
• Self-Assessment Online and how to register
• What records should I keep?
• What can I claim as a childminder?
• Tax returns and paying HMRC
• Changing or growing
• Further information and glossary
• Let us know what you think
To access the e-Learning guide, please click here: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/courses/