Counselling and Resilience Courses
These courses are aimed towards:
- Participants who are interested in improving listening and responding skills, participants considering taking a professional counselling qualification
- Those starting the first level of training as a professional counsellor
- Those who want to learn counselling skills in other professional or helping roles
- Those who want to improve their professional and personal relationships as part of personal development
- Participants that have completed Level 2 and Level 3
People who live or work in Cheshire and Warrington can access funded training to go towards the below courses.
Eligibility and funding options available:
To receive 40% funding – There is no restriction on the size of the business you work for, but you must live or work within the Cheshire and Warrington area.
Or email – firstname.lastname@example.org with the course title as the subject.