Covid-19 Support: Job Vacancies
As part of ongoing support from Cheshire and Warrington LEP, Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub and Marketing Cheshire during COVID-19, we are listing businesses who currently have multiple vacancies available. If your business has vacancies, they can be submitted at email@example.com
Greencore Group, Warrington announced a range of vacancies
AO, Crewe announced a range of vacancies
Alpha Omega Security, Crewe announced a range of vacancies
Carden Park, Chester have a range of vacancies
The Cheshire and Warrington Pledge are working with DWP and JobCentre Plus to host virtual online careers fairs. Each fair will be focused on vacancies and training in a specific area of Cheshire and Warrington.
The latest information and future dates for these fairs can be found here.
Free Training with Coursera
The Cheshire and Warrington LEP working with local partners including Job Centre Plus have partnered with Coursera to provide free, online learning resources to up to 10,000 users across Cheshire and Warrington. There are more than 4,100 courses available to unemployed people living in Cheshire and Warrington.
The Coursera courses are being provided free for unemployed residents to sign up to until the end of September 2020, and must be completed by the end of December 2020.
Please complete this form to register interest in joining the Cheshire and Warrington Coursera
Courses on offer include:
- Business skills
- Digital skills including cybersecurity and web design
- Marketing using digital technologies
- Skills that employers are looking for (team working, communications skills, etc)
- Entrepreneurship – starting up your own business
- Brushing up your skills for jobs where there are growing numbers of vacancies – including IT coding / software development skills and life sciences
- Preparing yourself for jobs of the future – including advanced manufacturing, cloud computing