Access to funded skills and development training through Accelerate
About this Event
Join us on Tuesday the 8th September to find out more about the wide range of training available for Cheshire and Warrington employees through new training programme Accelerate.
Through the Cheshire and Warrington Accelerate programme businesses can access funding to go towards the cost of training your business needs. Every business needs to be at the forefront of talent development so you can be more productive, take advantage of new technologies and business practices and remain competitive. There is a wide range of training on offer that can specifically help individual businesses needs and goals and these can be identified through the help of one of our Skills Brokers.
Eligibility and funding options available:
• To receive 100% funding – This funding is available for employees who live or work in Cheshire and Warrington for a company with under 50 members of staff.
• To receive 40% funding – There is no restriction on the size of your business, but your employees must live or work within the Cheshire and Warrington area.
Training ranges from –
• Project Management courses
• Mental Health Awareness courses
• Management and Leadership courses
• ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) courses
• Digital Marketing courses
• IOSH (Institution of Occupational Health and Safety) and Health and Safety Training courses
• CAD and SolidWorks courses
Following your registration, a Zoom invitation will be sent.
More information about Accelerate here – https://candwgrowthhub.co.uk/accelerate/
Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington is a £30M programme that has been designed to support businesses to reskill and upskill their current workforce. This programme is in partnership with the University of Chester and is partly funded by the European Social Fund.