Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Starter Programme: Four workshops to help you set up a business
A business support programme to help you explore your business idea, set up your business and grow! It’s run by Manchester Metropolitan University.
Our starter programme takes place over four online workshops and during this time, you’ll develop a business model specifically for your idea.
By the end of the fourth workshop, you’ll have covered:
- The importance of goal setting so that you don’t get blown off course
- How to build the systems that you need to grow a viable business
- Understanding what your value proposition is to your customer
- The best way to market your business
- How to be comfortable in sales situations
- Financial management systems that you need to have in place
- How to use the Business Model Canvas to build a business model
Designed for people based in Cheshire and Warrington:
- and who have an idea for a business but haven’t yet taken the plunge
- are brand new business owners who set up under 12 months ago and need a little help
Group size for this programme tends to be between 12 and 20 people.
How do I book onto this programme?
You need to be registered with the Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme to attend this programme, so please email the team at Manchester Met at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team will go through the programme details with you and check that you’re eligible to attend.
Book your place here: https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/business-school/business/sme-support/cheshire-and-warrington-business-growth-programme/