Email Marketing Strategy
This workshop will give a solid understanding of how to develop and apply an Email Marketing Strategy.
• Email marketing and its place in the Marketing Mix;
• Your email strategy – market, message, media;
• Database and GDPR regulations;
• How to build and manage your list and use it effectively;
• Lead magnets, tripwire offers and sales funnels;
• Email content – sales copy and brand;
• Call to action and customer journey.
You will leave the workshop with an understanding of email strategy but also practical tips on how to create one to start the delivery of your own marketing and communicate your business to the outside world.
You will also have the option of a follow up email, call or meeting individually after the course, to review and discuss your plans and advise next steps.
Introduction to Workshop Delivery Partner
Amanda Wynne Evans has the ability and passion to ‘make things happen’ and brings clarity and positivity to any person and business she works with. With over 20 years’ experience in marketing covering brand, website build and management, digital campaigns, strategy and consultancy, Amanda has excelled within the corporate, financial and local government sectors.
Since launching her own business in 2010, she has used her expertise to help 100s of business owners to define their vision, life and business goals – and bring them into reality through marketing strategy, design and action.
Amanda has provided training in the form of twitter, LinkedIn, website training and GDPR workshops on behalf of Barclays Bank, M&S Bank, Cheshire Council, Chester Business Club and local IT company, Elucidate, plus multiple presentations.
These workshops are for beneficiaries of the Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme which provides 12 hours of fully-funded support through our workshops – if you are not yet registered on the programme you can still register for a workshop ticket and you will be contacted by our team to check your eligibility.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 512 655.
Please also contact us if the event is fully-booked and you’d like to be added to the waitlist.
To be eligible to apply for support from the ERDF-funded Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%. You may also be a pre-start business.
• Local – your business address (registered or trading) is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas.