Rapid Response Mentoring
A 12 week Rapid Response mentoring programme.
The aim is to help guide SMEs through the crisis, provide them with a sounding board for difficult decisions, and help business owners to develop the most suitable strategy for their business.
This will be more of a peer-to-peer support programme as opposed to a long-term mentoring relationship.
The programme is intended to be a short, sharp injection of support and will entail:
• 12 week support intervention to deal with acute business challenges
• Suggested weekly calls or online meetings of 1-2 hours
• Rapid matching process with existing registered and available mentors and SMEs
• Accelerated registration process for ‘new’ mentors and SMEs
• Links to regular webinars on relevant topics are available on the BtB Coronavirus Support hub