Create a trusted support network
Peer Networks is a national, fully funded programme for SME owners and leaders who want to grow and develop their organisations. Delivered locally by Cheshire and Warrington Growth Hub, we create diverse groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.
Through structured interactive action learning, we enable you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and then implement practical solutions to overcome them. You select the topic that will impact your business the most, for example, finance, human resources, sales, digital marketing, EU transition, Net Zero and Covid impact recovery. Our expert facilitators give you the opportunity to create trusted support networks, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
“I was able to tap into others’ knowledge on the benefits of outsourcing matters such as payroll” Read Helen from Middlewich’s Willow Bridal experience here
How can it help my business?
Business owners who completed the first cohort of the Peer Networks programme last year have said they have had real-business benefits including:
- Developing a new support network to help with future decisions
- Practical advice on business issues like marketing, outsourcing, payroll and technology
- Expanding their local business networks
- Renewing enthusiasm for projects in their business
- Greater understanding of different business decisions
- Improving business performance
“I found the programme really interesting, being able to tap into how other businesses were dealing with the challenges that the pandemic was throwing up was invaluable even if it was only confirming that we weren’t missing a trick.” Tim, Claremont, Warrington
The programme is fully funded and is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- Aspiration to improve and grow