Develop your CV and prepare for interview.
- How to write a CV from Reed recruitment
- Apprenticeship aptitude test information
- Free sample of an aptitude test
- Barclays have an established programme of career and life skills resources
- Career action planning information from Success at School
- Start Profile is an online careers platform used by two thirds of the students in Cheshire and Warrington. Resources are available to help young people develop their career management skills at home.
- Find out about the skills needed for different careers and choose from a selection of free, short courses
- Resources that parents can use with children with complex learning needs
- The Employability Hub from PwC – a place where you’ll find useful virtual tools to support you to develop key employability skills, including preparing for interview.
- A selection of resources are loosely aimed at people with additional educational needs
- Careers videos from young people in work specifically made to inspire young people in education
- NatWest’s Dream Bigger is focused on developing transferrable entrepreneurial skills in 16-18 year old girls across the UK.
- Eight great tips from Driveworks for students about what to do with their time between now and resuming studies