Our Telesales training course prepares delegates with practical tools and techniques of telephone sales, to get to the next stage of the sales cycle. During the course we will be qualifying and decision-maker calling with coaching support from expert sales trainers.
- Explain how a positive belief and attitude will benefit telephone sales and prospecting.
- Understand the importance of lead generation in connection to your pipeline.
- Establish the minimum criteria for new leads and identify how to qualify hot leads.
- Demonstrate a professional introduction and build rapport with a prospective client.
- Identify how to use effective questioning to uncover your client’s needs
- Demonstrate how to achieve your call objectives and apply gaining commitment techniques.
- Personal Motivation: getting on the phone
- Set up and the Gatekeeper: the early stages
- Communication: getting the message across
- Questioning: the power of asking the right things, at the right time
- The Benefits: explaining what’s in it for the customer
- Understanding hooks and events to increase reasons
- Objection Handling: Overcoming hurdles
Find out more about the course here.
- 16 February
- 16 March
- 13 April
- 18 May
- 22 June
- 27 July
- 17 August
- 14 September
- 12 October
- 16 November
- 7 December
Or email – firstname.lastname@example.org with the course title as the subject.