COVID-19: Useful Resources
COVID-19: Useful Resources
To help businesses work safely as they reopen and restart trading, we are running a series of webinars designed to help businesses as they prepare to return to work safely. The webinars are sector-specific and will feature expert speakers from that sector, with an opportunity for a live Q and A. View our existing #workingsafely webinars below.
Re-starting, Re-opening: helping businesses to work safely
Office based services: Professional Services and Contact Centres
Service Industries: opening safely and welcoming customers
Marketing Cheshire are also running a series of webinars for the tourism and hospitality sector.
As part of Cheshire and Warrington LEP’s Growth Hub’s support to businesses during COVID-19 we created a series of podcasts discussing support available for businesses.
C&W LEP Growth Hub Talks – Episode 4 Support for the leisure, hospitality, retail and tourism sector
C&W LEP Growth Hub Talks – Episode 3 Support for sole traders and the self-employed
C&W LEP Growth Hub Talks – Episode 2 Financial support for business
C&W LEP Growth Hub Talks – Episode 1 Support for business
COVID-19 SECTOR SPECIFIC GUIDANCE
The Government have issued sector specific guidance for some sectors. Sector bodies have also issued guidance.
We have collated links to the guidance below.
- Guidance for the transport sector can be found here
- Guidance for the care sector can be found here
- Guidance for the tourism sector can be found here
- Guidance for the manufacturing sector can be found here
- Guidance for the pharmaceutical sector can be found here
- Guidance for the biotech sector can be found here
- Guidance for the technology sector can be found here
- Guidance for the gaming sector can be found here
- Guidance for the farming sector can be found here
Made Smarter have created a guide for manufacturing businesses to help maintain continuity. View the guide here.
Marketing Cheshire are also supporting the hospitality sector offering support and providing advice and information through social media.
COVID-19: Useful Links
We have compiled a list of useful links.
- The government website for COVID-19 can be found here.
- The government website for business support can be found here.
- The government have also created a business support finder tool, which can be accessed here
- The previous Growth Hub newsletters can be found here.
- Sign-up for Growth Hub newsletters here.
- Businesses in Cheshire West and Chester can complete the support form to register any services they are providing during the Coronavirus pandemic, this could be take away deliveries or a pick up option for orders that have been called in and paid for in advance. These services will be promoted on the Live Well site and will hopefully become a directory which helps people to shop local without leaving their homes. Completed forms should be returned to email@example.com.
- Businesses in Cheshire East are invited to sign up to the Business Helping Business initiative, which links businesses together so businesses can support each other. If your business would like to offer support or if you need to access business related help, please visit the site.